Joel David Rudolph, Sr., An Apostle in the Lord’s Church, serves as the senior pastor at the Christian Fellowship Center & Outreach Ministries both in Paterson and in Tennessee. He is the founder of The Lord’s Table Ministries and serves as the Chief Apostle to the Unity of the Spirit Interdenominational Fellowship of Churches and Ministries (USIF).
A Sincere Man of God, Pastor Rudolph was converted to Christianity at an early age. He received and accepted his call to ministry in 1976, while attending Shiloh Pentecostal Church of Somerville, New Jersey, where he was ordained in 1980. Since that time he has worked tirelessly to preach the Gospel, reach the lost and nurture believers, helping them to become strong, well rooted servants of God. Rev. Rudolph’s voice is not only heard in the church, but also in the community. He has a strong passion to help all people and his hearts desire is to see individual lives transformed by the power of God. Rev. Rudolph was instrumental in the establishment of several outreach programs to both improve the quality of life and demonstrate God’s love to the community.
A Man Who Values Education, Pastor Rudolph holds several degrees from noted institutions, Somerset County College (now Raritan Valley Community College) and Kean University. He is currently pursuing a degree in Marriage and Family Counseling. Pastor Rudolph has an academic background in Mathematics and Science, Psychology and the Behavioral Sciences.
• Established Christian Fellowship Center and Outreach Ministries, his home-base, located in Paterson, New Jersey, taking the church from a small, inner-city structure, to a beautiful, state-of- the-art sanctuary, seating over 900 congregants.
• Founded and serves as President of Gilgal Bible School, a ministerial training school that fosters maturity in Christ and obedience to God’s call to ministry and church leadership.
• Founded the Lord’s Table Ministries, Inc., a preaching and teaching ministry established to provide spiritual instruction and support to many, through various communication mediums.
• Is President of L.I.T.E Community Development Corporation, Inc. (Lead Individuals Toward Excellence), an organization providing educational development, health, social and housing-related services for individuals and families.
• Hosts a yearly leadership conference to build up church leaders and equip them to function effectively within the local church.
• Hosts a yearly Pastors and Ministers conference to invigorate, refresh and strengthen pastors and ministers.
• Hosts “Choose Life”, a bi-annual conference that seeks to begin the healing process for those that struggle with sexual issues.
• Founded Joshua Village Orphanage for Children and the Unity of the Spirit Christ Church, Kenya, West Africa.
• Established “Operation Excel”, a summer enrichment program for inner-city youth, designed to enhance math, reading skills and language arts. Special emphasis was directed towards children with special needs.
A Family Man, Pastor Rudolph resides in Wayne, New Jersey with his wife, Lady Sheila and son, Joel, Jr. Pastor Rudolph is also the father of La Shawn and Keith Johnson. He is also the proud grandfather to Kristen Brianna Rudolph.